The CE Linux Forum Embedded Linux Conference
Location: San Jose, California
Dates: April 11, 12 (Tuesday, Wednesday), 2006
Times: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm each day, with BOFs in the evening after dinner
Price: $200 Professional, $40 Hobbyist
If your company is paying for you to attend, you should register as a professional. If you are paying for yourself to come, you may register as a hobbyist.
There will be 1 keynote, 36 sessions in 3 tracks, and 6 Birds-of-a-Feather (BOF) meetings.
There will be many demos on display Tuesday evening from CELF members, showing off different uses and technological improvements of Linux for CE products.
Network Meeting Center
5201 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara CA. 95054
FROM SAN FRANCISCO:
- Take Highway 101 South to Great America Parkway exit.
- Turn Left onto Great America Parkway and go about 1.5 miles.
- Techmart will be on your right at the intersection of Bunker Hill Lane.
FROM SAN JOSE:
- Take Highway 101 North to Great America Parkway exit.
- Turn right onto Great America Parkway and go about 1.5 miles.
- Techmart will be on your right at the intersection of Bunker Hill Lane